OldStyle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OldStyle 7.6 RealMap

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To the Gamemasters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Unpredictable Name

To the Gamemasters Empty
PostSubject: To the Gamemasters   To the Gamemasters EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 2:46 pm

The people likes when you guys are working with the server issues, which is great. But you really have to focus on one hell of a problem - your own crew and the abillities to abuse a GM's power. Humans tend to feel powerful when they have the abillity to decide and "rule" other people without any conequences. In this case, they ban players for any kind of criticism, just because they can. (lol just had a flashback from a movie when this black dude got boner cause he could rule other people as a prsionguard), pretty most the same with those coruppted and sad gm's.
There are unfortunately several examples from this servers gms, or at least gm, when players are gttin bannd for absolutely nothing. yet another example is when me and Rewind, once again got banned because we killed players with highly effective and legal methods. We accidently happend to fight "Terminator" who of course was the Gm Revix very own char. The "Terminator" had no deaths on his list, 2th highest mag lvl and some kind of super mana. It wasn't that hard to come to realize who we were dealing with, after he somehow spammed like 10 ue's ina row he dissapeard for 2 secs and then came back with the same crazy spamm. Secounds after the fight he came with his gm and proudly banned me and my brother. he must have been crazy cuz he never managed to kill us with his super manafluid. So here we go, another splendid example. he also managed to squeeze out the classical sentence before we got bannd; "gz bot, ban, bye!!!"... there were also no point arguing with the mofoe either cuz zero is another word for his brain capacity.

well, a tiiiny little try to help you out with this problem; "delete gm's who'r showing such behavior mentioned above, get certain proofs which only can be caught on movies, and last but not least, try to pick your crew with some fuckin knowledge about their personalities, there are many strange ppls out there.
Back to top Go down
Embermane

To the Gamemasters Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Gamemasters   To the Gamemasters EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 4:03 pm

From Past experience with my servers and my staff and my rls servers with their staffs you need to find "GMs" that dont want to play the server.. you can not have a gm with a character to play to because your server will eventually fall . this is the only way to fix this problem.
Back to top Go down

To the Gamemasters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OldStyle :: Requests & Suggestions-
Jump to: