OldStyle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OldStyle 7.6 RealMap

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some info would be great!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Rooster

Some info would be great! Empty
PostSubject: Some info would be great!   Some info would be great! EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 6:41 pm

Some info would be great that whats going on and is the server coming up? and when? cyclops
Back to top Go down
Cwanishh

PostSubject: Re: Some info would be great!   Some info would be great! EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 6:52 pm

GM have all in ass and dont wanna talk with ppl who wanna make this ots better. So this OT will be still sux.
Back to top Go down
Fat Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Some info would be great!   Some info would be great! EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 7:06 pm

Cwanishh wrote:
GM have all in ass and dont wanna talk with ppl who wanna make this ots better. So this OT will be still sux.

Well if the ot sucks why are you hanging here then?
Back to top Go down
Koen

PostSubject: Re: Some info would be great!   Some info would be great! EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 3:39 pm

This ot is great.

The only thing, that is starting to annoy me, and alot of other people is the following:

When oldaria came online about 10 days ago, i thought it was great, i leveled some..
and when i was finally a decent level the OT closed. And Realera emerged.

Deciding to try again, deeply dissapointed, i started on Realera.
Was the highest level when i logged out, went to do some things, to return home noticing the ot is,
once again offline.

Now i see the ot is changed to Oldstyle.

Which is fine. Exept for one thing..

STOP RESETTING THE SERVER EVERY COUPLE OF DAYS!!!

The server was great as it was, 90 people played oldaria, and you shut it down.. WHY?
YOU SHUT DOWN THE SERVER, WHEN THE FUN WAS ABOUT TO START.

You let people exp, get levels, but before we can have fun by fighting wars, it gets shut down.

So please, please... You keep on saying dedicated 24/7 bla bla.

MAKE IT TRUE. HOST AN OT, AND KEEP HOSTING IT.

You're stages are fine, balance is perfect. The engine? PERFECT.

SO STOP CHANGING, START HOSTING! SO YOU'LL GET A DECENT OT, WITH LOADS OF PLAYERS!

Kind regards, Koen.
Back to top Go down
Fat Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Some info would be great!   Some info would be great! EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:33 pm

Koen wrote:
This ot is great.

The only thing, that is starting to annoy me, and alot of other people is the following:

When oldaria came online about 10 days ago, i thought it was great, i leveled some..
and when i was finally a decent level the OT closed. And Realera emerged.

Deciding to try again, deeply dissapointed, i started on Realera.
Was the highest level when i logged out, went to do some things, to return home noticing the ot is,
once again offline.

Now i see the ot is changed to Oldstyle.

Which is fine. Exept for one thing..

STOP RESETTING THE SERVER EVERY COUPLE OF DAYS!!!

The server was great as it was, 90 people played oldaria, and you shut it down.. WHY?
YOU SHUT DOWN THE SERVER, WHEN THE FUN WAS ABOUT TO START.

You let people exp, get levels, but before we can have fun by fighting wars, it gets shut down.

So please, please... You keep on saying dedicated 24/7 bla bla.

MAKE IT TRUE. HOST AN OT, AND KEEP HOSTING IT.

You're stages are fine, balance is perfect. The engine? PERFECT.

SO STOP CHANGING, START HOSTING! SO YOU'LL GET A DECENT OT, WITH LOADS OF PLAYERS!

Kind regards, Koen.

Well said i think you spoke from all of us whos playing here... Hope this will work this time or im giving up.
Back to top Go down
Koen

PostSubject: Re: Some info would be great!   Some info would be great! EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:55 pm

Same goes for me.

My name on the previous ot was Last'chance.
Which meant that i was giving it my last chance..

This ot should really get online soon, and STAY online.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some info would be great!   Some info would be great! EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:26 am

Dear people of OldStyle "Oldaria" The last thing we want to do is reset our server, Oldaria was great, But It got hacked by a famous hacker called "Twistad"
Then we started Realera , It also got hacked, then we got so pissed of so We start our new coming server OldStyle "We even bought a security protection"
But ofc Twistad could manage to hack that to, Now we added a ANTI DDOS, Secured protection ALARM ZONE and Secured XAMPP..

The server is offline this night becaus we have to make clear that the protection will work.

The server will be online again Tomorow. Without any resets or anything.

Your Kaywin
Back to top Go down
https://oldstyle.swedishforum.se
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some info would be great!   Some info would be great! Empty

Back to top Go down

Some info would be great!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OldStyle :: Requests & Suggestions-
Jump to: